This spring has been a time for reflection and gratitude for what is important- like family, friends and being together outdoors in nature. We’re so grateful for you, our season pass holders, and want to give you peace-of-mind as you make your commitment for next season. Here are six reasons to buy your Wachusett season pass for 2020/21:
1. MORE ECONOMICAL THAN EVER
- No Price Increases for 2020-21 – All Season Pass prices will remain the same as the 2019-20 season.
- NEW Lower-priced Steel Pass – A lower-priced alternative pass to accompany our Bronze, Silver & Gold options, it’s a real steal! The new Steel Pass (only $189) is valid Monday thru Thursday days only (not valid for day sessions Dec. 28-31, Jan. 18 and Feb. 15-18). Also, receive $10 off your lift ticket when your pass is not valid.
2. PAY IN 4 EASY INSTALLMENTS
New Deposit and Payment Plan Option – Lock in your pass with a $25 deposit by July 15th and sign up for our new interest-free payment plan. Pay the balance of your pass in four economical installments the 15th of August, September, October & November. Deposits are non-refundable. Click here for details on our new payment plan.
3. SAVE money WHEN YOU PAY IN FULL
Extra $25 OFF if you Pay in Full by July 15th – If you pay for your pass in full (valid for Steel, Bronze, Silver, Gold or Weekender) by July 15th, you can deduct an additional $25 off the price.
4. RELOAD LAST YEAR’S PASS
Added Convenience & Enter to Win – If you had a 2019-20 season pass, all you need to do is reload it online to turn it into a 2020-21 pass. You have the added convenience of going direct to lift and all reloaded passes will automatically be entered to win a $100 COW Card. If you have any questions or need any assistance with the reload process, check out our video highlighting the reload process.
5. PASS ASSURANCE
We want to ease your mind when it comes to purchasing your 2020-21 season pass. Any pass purchased this season qualifies for a CREDIT or DEFERRAL.
- Full Amount, with no questions asked, if for any reason you are unable to use your season pass at all during the entire 2020-21 season and notify us prior to opening day.
- Pro-rated Amount if you have used a portion of your pass after opening day but cannot complete the season.
For a $25 fee, you may purchase additional season pass insurance providing you with a PRO-RATED REFUND in the instance of a documented injury or illness, even if your pass was used for part of the season. Insurance must be purchased prior to opening day. With this plan, we will also waive the $15 replacement fee if you lose your pass.
6. ADDED VALUE
As an additional bonus, your Wachusett Season Pass offers you hundreds of dollars in added value savings at partner mountains, local attractions and select items at MTNside Ski & Ride. Check out our full list of Passholder Perks and start saving!